Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7 of 30 day BC - My most treasured item

Day 7 - post a picture of your most treasured item.


Keeping in mind that it says ITEM, I have to say my most treasured item or possession is my Toshiba Laptop Computer.
 As a writer, who writes whenever the mood strikes, I needed something portable. I got this for a great price in December 09 and love it. I am wireless in the house and can write in my living room or my bed. I take it with me to the beach and piggy back on a free signal so I can be online down there as well. I do every thing - pay bills, work, communicate,shop, have fun playing games, on my laptop! 
Followed closely by my Kindle - I definitely say that this laptop is my most treasured item.

1 comment:

  1. Your laptop does a great job... I am glad you can share your voice. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete