Sunday, February 6, 2011

DAY 2 of the 30 DBC - Me & the person I have been close w/ the longest

DAY 2 - Post a picture of yourself and the person you have been closest to the longest.
This is a picture of me and my cousin Barb! We've been close since she was old enough to walk and while we may not see each other all the time we always hold each other in our hearts.She may not be my true blood relation... but she is more friend & cousin then blood. Love you Barb! Can't wait to see you at the Oscar's weekend in a few weeks! xoxoxo




My second longest friend is Vernie. (he's in the plaid, his hubby Jeff is in the white sweatshirt.) This was taken in October of 2001 and Vern and I have been friends since the days of  QVC way back to 1993. 18 years. We still see each other at least once a month and we go to the beach together at least once or twice a year. Of course Vernie, my irish firecracker, looks the same as he did back in '93... Beeatch! LOL Love you  Vernie!! (and love you too Jeff). Can't wait until the oscars weekend and if it ever stops friggin snowing come over and drink wine with me before we go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment