Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 18 - My biggest insecurity

Day 18 - Post a picture of your biggest insecurity


Hah - BIGGEST being the operative word here. Look I'm all about the love you for you, appreciate yourself for all of you etc, but even with all that, my insecurity is, of course, my weight.






 As most women would probably agree... BUT I am working on it and have been. Tho something tells me that even when I get to where I want to be, it may still lurk in the back of my brain as my ugly little gremlin.


I don't want to be thin, believe me. But curvy will do... think Christina Hendricks from Mad Men

I think curvy is sexier then skinny anyway...and I think most men do as well. 

And hell... I've already got the red hair!


1 comment:

  1. even she is too thin to ever have me look like her. I think Cali from Grey's Anatomy as something reachable for me. I am a big girl and probably always will be but I am LOVING getting healthier. I never thought I'd love heading to the gym...but Zumba has been SO much fun!! :-) Good luck, sweets! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete