Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beach House Proud - the transformation....

Happy Tuesday! Hoping your Independence Day was full of fun and fireworks. Mine was filled with family and good food. Oh and I own a house at the beach!!! 


Settlement went off without a hitch and I've been working on the house since Friday. Had some friends down with me over the weekend and with some blood(got my hand hit by the ceiling fan) sweat and tears(mine... i was exhausted lol) we began transforming my house into a beach cottage.


Here are some before and after shots...
before - furniture is still here but going to Kelly in West chester

After... I say it's green - everyone else thinks it's blue - either way it looks AWESOME!
that is a drop cloth on the floor - I am a messy painter!

couldn't wait to paint these cabinets in bleached linen




I handpainted simple white knobs for all the kitchen cabinets. Different colors-either flowers or dots.

Friends may miss you when you leave, but true friends help you move and paint your house!! Kent and Tami - God Bless 'em! Alos the before pic of the lovely wallpaper in my kitchen soon to become...

Renoir bisque..aka TAN or i like to say, Sand. It is at the beach after all!

before...

and after. Kitchen is beached linen and renoir bisque. behr ultra paint with primer. Fantastic stuff!

The "Diva Den Tiki Bar"

soon to be open

I will write more later tonight, for now - I have some more painting to do!

2 comments:

  1. love the paint changes. It is amazing how updated it looks when you get rid of that wood paneling! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - it looks huge too - it's crazy how much it changes it

    ReplyDelete