Monday, March 1, 2010

THE 17 SEXIEST SONGS: as voted on by...ME

So currently, I find myself in a holding pattern, a Ross & Rachel break if you will, with the current man in my life. Hoping to get back on track eventually, but never really knowing what the future brings leaves me too much time to think. When I need to get out of my own head (and really who would want to be there ) I have a habit of making lists. Think John Cusack in High Fidelity...

I makes lists about any and everything; what i want to be when i grow up, favorite movies, worst birthdays, vacations i want to take....you get the picture. It's a little known factoid of me. It helps me center and think clearer... plus it gives me something to do with my hands LOL!





So with said man on my brain and the need to get out of my head i give you THE TOP 17 SEXIEST SONGS! as voted on by me. Now listen, these are Sexy songs not Songs to have sex to...that is a different list all together. These are the songs that you hear and get a little weak in the knees. So, let's get this party started...





17. Closer by Ne-Yo







16. Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye (ok this one would be on both lists)





15. Higher by Matt Nathanson





14. In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel





13. In the Evening by Led Zepplin





12. Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry





11. Sweetest Taboo by Sade





10. Possession by Sarah Maclachlan





9 . Two Step by Dave Matthews Band





8. These Arms of Mine by Otis Redding





7. Closer by Nine Inch Nails (definitely NOT the same song as Ne-Yo)





6. I Drove All Night by Cyndi Lauper





5. Moondance by Van Morrison





4. Fool in the Rain by Led Zepplin





3. I Need You Tonight by INXS





2. Mouth by Bush





and at # 1 for it's knee weakening capabilities would be...





1. Love Song by the Cure





Don't agree?? Have your own?? Comment me and tell what they are. ~Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment